The following are required for the KompleteCare Health Blog articles.
800 words (minimum) – Please don’t limit your article based on this number. It could be more than 800 words but not less.
Paragraph length and spacing:
- Keep paragraphs short. No longer than 4 lines.
- We adhere to the one space after the period philosophy, not two.
- Use headers and sub headers to break up your post.
- Avoid big blocks of text.
- When writing headlines, be specific and indicate a benefit to the reader. Use bullet or numbered lists where necessary.
- End the post with a question or a call to action for comments. The more specific, the better.
We love images on the KompleteCare Health Blog. We use them to break up text, make the blog post scannable and to support data. Ideally, we include one image at every scroll depth, so an image related to the subject is a great example.
- Include one header image
- All post images must be of HIGH QUALITY.
- Include images that illustrate “how to” do something or images that support data (charts, infographics etc.)
- If the images were not created by you, state the source of images obtained. This is to enable us know if we are allowed to use them on our blog. We do not want to have copyright issues.
LINKS AND ATTRIBUTION
- Link to other content whenever relevant. Every link included must add value for readers.
- We DO NOT accept links to direct competitors of the KompleteCare Health Blog
- We DO NOT accept self-promotional links.
- We DO NOT accept any affiliate links.
- Author bio should be 50 words max.
- Include your headshot (350×350).
- Link to your Twitter & LinkedIn.